Post a Job
EMPLOYER HELP SHEET
We appreciate your interest in employing Gavilan College students and alumni. Our recruitment services involve a cooperative effort with College Central Network. Please follow the instructions below to access our FREE online recruitment system.
You must register and be approved in order to post jobs and conduct resume searches. Go to this web address:www.collegecentral.com/gavilan
- Once at the site, select Employers.
- Next, Create an Account. Complete the registration form and then Register.
- Once approved by our office, you will receive an email that includes a link to activate your account.
You will immediately have access to your account page so you can ...
Post a New Job
Give plenty of detail to make your postings attractive to students/alumni.
- If posting part-time jobs, please list the hours required.
- Please list the salary and list the city and zip code where the job is located to aid job seekers.
- You can edit the resume submission deadline date to best fit the job.
- Be sure to list an email address in the contact information to receive resumes via the system. This also helps track resume submissions.
Search Student and Alumni Resumes and Portfolios
If you are approved for this feature, you may access your account at any time:
- Go to our school's site (above URL) and choose Employers.
- Next, enter your User ID and Password and Sign ln. (Forgot your User ID or Password is available if needed.)
From your account page, you may:
Post, Edit, Repost, or Expire Job Postings
- Post new job opportunities- it's unlimited and free.
- Edit job postings as needed.
- Repost expired jobs if they are still open or become open again.
- Expire jobs when they have been filled, and they will be removed from viewing.
Update or Review Registration Information
- Please keep your information up-to-date for the accuracy of our records.
Complete the Report Offers/Hires when you hire a student or graduate from our school so we will be informed of their successful employment.
For questions regarding internships, contact Lelannie Mann: email@example.com or 408-852-2873.