2019 Visit and Outcomes
2019 Team Visit
July 15, 2019
External Evaluation Team Report Action Letter from the Commission
March 11-14, 2019
2019 ISER and Visit Peer Review Team
October 1, 2020
February 1, 2021
Follow-Up Team Report Follow-Up Action Letter from the Commission
- Welcome reception for the visiting team: Monday at 4:00 pm in the NS Lounge.
- Open Forum 1: Tuesday from 11:00 am to 12:00 noon the NS Lounge.
- Open Forum 2: Wednesday from 5:00-6:00 pm in NS Lounge
- Exit Report: Thursday from 1:0-1:30 PM in the Gavilan Theatre
Accreditation is a voluntary system of self-regulation developed to evaluate overall educational quality and institutional effectiveness. The Accrediting Commission for Colleges and Junior Colleges (ACCJC), part of Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), accreditation process provides assurance to the public that the accredited member colleges meet the standards for a degree-granting institution of higher education. Every six years colleges complete the ACCJC self-study process; this process evaluates the college's performance as defined by the ACCJC standards for:
- Institutional Mission and Effectiveness
- Student Leaning Programs and Services
- Leadership and Governance
Gavilan College is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), last granted a six-year accreditation in 2013. This page has all of the documents pertaining to the ongoing accreditation process
Gavilan College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC) of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
Contact information:The Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges
Western Association of Schools and Colleges
10 Commercial Boulevard Suite 204
Novato, CA email@example.com