Welcome to the Fresh Success Program
The Fresh Success program is a voluntary employment and training program serving students living in Santa Clara or San Benito County, and are receiving or eligible to receive CalFresh (SNAP) benefits.
Students May be Eligible for the Following Services:
- Dedicated support staff and academic counseling
- Textbook assistance (for required textbooks)
- Gas Cards or Bus Tokens
- PG&E Assistance (up to $250)
- Vehicle Repair Assistance (up to $250)
- Technology Assistance (up to $500 per year)
- Rental Assistance (up to one month's rent)
- Job readiness assistance
- Student success workshops
- Required supplies and tools (as funding allows)
For more information on Gavilan College Community Education courses, please visit https://gavilan.augusoft.net.
If you are interested in borrowing a laptop please complete the laptop request for loan form.