Are you ready to graduate?
Spring 2023 Graduation Petitions due Friday April 14, 2023.
If you are planning to complete a Certificate or an Associate Degree by the end of the term, you must meet with a counselor to complete a graduation petition by the required deadline.
- Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT) Graduation Petition Deadline: Monday March 13, 2023
- Spring Graduation Petition Deadline: Friday April 14, 2023
To verify that you have met the requirements for graduation and to complete a graduation petition, please schedule an appointment with a counselor at www.gavilan.edu/counseling. If you are part of a Special Program, please meet with your program counselor.
SAVE THE DATE: Spring 2023 Commencement May 26, 2023
- Schedule an Appointment with a Counselor to complete your petition for graduation by April 14th.
- Check the spelling of your name for the program by April 28th
- Purchase your cap and gown at the Bookstore starting May 1st
- Record a message for your family on May 4th outside the Student Center in the Gilroy Campus (11am-2pm)
- Pick up your graduation tickets and parking permit from the Bookstore starting May 5th
- RSVP for Graduation by May 21st
- Expect an email with a link to RSVP sometime in April
- Attend Rehearsal on May 25th at 10am or 3pm
- Expect an email with a link to RSVP for rehearsal sometime in April
- Commencement: May 26th at 3pm
- Arrive by 12:30pm for graduate reception and to pick up your name card