STEM Lending Library
Gavilan STEM Center offers technology and textbook lending
Access to the STEM Lending Library is for eligible students who are in good standing with the college, do not currently have holds on their student account, and/or have not failed to return previously loaned materials.
Fall 2023 STEM Lending LibraryMaterials and tech equipment are limited and are for lending to eligible Gavilan students, faculty, & staff based on need.
Items available for loan:
- For all students including non-STEM majors
- Scientific Calculator
- Parblo USB Writing Tablet (info: What is a Parblo Graphing Drawing Tablet.pdf)
- Math 8A & 11 Students - Precalculus Hardcopy Textbook - Exclusive to students enrolled in the following:
- CRN: 11962 or 12233, Math 8A w/Instructor Elena Dachkova
- CRN: 11706, Math 11 w/Instructor Ken Wagman
- For all declared STEM majors
- Graphing Calculator
- Verizon MIFI Hotspot & data plan
- Apple iPad, charger, + protective case
- Exclusive to STEM Academy and MESA Members:
- Pearson MyLab Math Precalculus Access code (Math 8A or 8B)
- Calculus 1A, 1B, 1C hardcopy textbooks
- Dell Laptop w/Windows 10, 4BG RAM
- Apple Pencil for iPads
- WebAssign Access single use access codes for Calculus (Math 1A)
How to request and pick up items for Fall 2023
Complete both steps 1 & 2 below:
- Use this link to submit a request for Fall 2023
- Pick up:
- Drop-in Mon-Thurs 10-3pm anytime OR
- After 3pm or on Fridays, use this link to reserve an appointment for pick up
Spring and Summer 2023 Textbook and Technology Returns
Returns from previous semesters are now closed and overdue.
Students with overdue items **will** have a registration freeze and fees charged to their student account. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to resolve overdue items from previous semesters.