Licensed Vocational Nursing program
LVN Fall 2024 Application Period opens on Thursday February 1, 2024 and closes on Monday March 4, 2024 through NursingCAS.
Please review the following Information:
- LVN Informative Flyer Fall 2024
- LVN Application Workshop Dates 2024
- Clinical Vaccination Requirements
Note: Online/Home Biology Labs are normally NOT accepted, however; due to COVID-19 online labs will be accepted from Spring 2020 to Spring 2022. The sciences must be from a public community college or a 4-year university.
Note: This is the last application cycle we will be accepting MATH240 & MATH242. After Fall 2024 we will only accept MATH 5: Introduction to Statistics.
Policy for Selection of the LVN class cohort:
- Applications and all required documents must by completed by the application deadline to be considered.
- US military and veterans will be admitted as a priority if they meet all of the qualifications required.
- If there are more qualified applicants than the number of slots available for the cohort then students are chosen by random lottery.
- Any qualified applicants that are not chosen in the lottery will need to reapply during the next application period.
Recommendation: Highly recommended to have CNA, MA, or EMT experience.