TRIO, Student Support Services (SSS)
TRiO, Student Support Services is a federally funded program designed to assist 160 first-generation, low-income, and/or disabled Gavilan College students as they prepare to obtain a two-year degree and/or transfer to a four-year university. Your first step to joining the Gavilan College TRiO community is to print out the TRiO Application and return it to the TRiO Office in Library 109.
Apply for 2014 Summer Bridge
The Summer Bridge Program is a five week program offered by Gavilan College in June and July. The program is designed to offer transitional support to 30 graduating high school students who are preparing to enter Gavilan College as a full-time student in the Fall 2014 semester. More information is coming soon.
- Academic & Career Counseling
- Access to the TRIO Lounge (FREE Printing & Copying Available)
- Personal Support
- Financial Aid Assistance
- TRIO Supplemental Grants (Must be Pell Grant eligible to apply)
- Visits to four-year universities
- Informational Workshops
- Cultural & Campus Activities
- Summer Bridge Program
- Foster Youth/Guardian Scholars Services
San Jose State Campus Visit