"Everything you ever wanted to know about Gavilan but were afraid to ask"
- What are the expectations of college students?
- How do I plan for my education goals?
- How do I prepare to transfer to a 4 year college or university?
- How do I know if my classes will transfer?
- Where do I get help when I need it?
* New college students must complete the "Kick-Start"orientation prior to meeting with a counselor
for registration assistance.
*Only those new students who complete both the "Kick-Start" orientation and the First Year College Student Seminar (Guid 210) will be eligible to participate
in "priority" (early) registration.
Reserve your seat today: call 408-852-2866
Registration for In-Person Kick-Start Orientation
In-person Kick-Start Orientation sessions
||4:00-6:00 pm||Library 171|
||1:00-3:00 pm||Library 171|
||5:00-7:00 pm||Library 171|
||2:00-4:00 pm||Library 171|