In Person Kick-Start Sessions:
"Everything you ever wanted to know about getting started at Gavilan but were afraid to ask"
- Which classes to I start with?
- How do I plan for my education goals?
- How do I know if my classes will transfer?
- Where do I get help when I need it?
- What are my next steps?
* New college students must complete a "Kick-Start" session prior to meeting with a counselor
for registration assistance.
*Only those new students who complete both the "Kick-Start" session and the First Year College Student Seminar (Guid 210) will be eligible to participate
in "priority" (early) registration. Students must also complete Assessment and an Educational Plan to qualify for priority registration.
Reserve your seat today: click the link below
Registration for In-Person Kick-Start
In-person Kick-Start sessions
||10:00 AM-12:00 PM