Important Early Alert Dates
January 30 – February 12 (1st & 2nd week of semester)
- Instructors introduce the Early Alert syllabus.
- The Early Alert counselor visits classrooms during the second week of semester.
- The Early Alert counselor requests student contact information and invites students for a counseling appointment. The appointment is to discuss student educational goal (s) and to develop an educational plan.
February 12 – March 22 (2nd - 7th week of semester)
- Instructors issue the Early Alert message to students having difficulties in class.
- All Early Alert students are encouraged to meet with the instructors and/or the counselor.
March 22 – April 17
- The Early Alert students meet with the counselor for a follow-up appointment.
- The Early Alert counselor sends a survey to students for feedbacks regarding the Early Alert program.
April 17 (“W” deadline)
May 10 (Early Alert Review)
- A meeting to review the Early Alert. Location and time will be announced.