Associated Student Body
Welcome to the Associated Student Body (ASB)
of Gavilan College!
The ASB is the official student organization on campus that provides the majority of student input and recommendations on critical campus issues. The purpose of the Gavilan College ASB is to:
- Effectively represent student needs
- Keep students informed about student-related issues
- Promote cultural, social, and leadership opportunities for all students
Through participating in Shared Governance and representing in Gavilan College Committees, the ASB is committed to giving voice to the entire student body. In addition, joining the ASB is a great way to have fun, learn leadership skills, and become involved on campus.
We encourage you to:
- Become an ASB Officer
- Attend our upcoming ASB meetings
- Join one of our Campus Clubs
- Become an ASB Cardholder
- Attend our Campus Events
- Browse through our student resources to obtain information about:
- Academic Planning
- Career Planning
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Jobs, Training, & Job Outlook
- New Students
- Personal Well-being
- Specialized Student Support Programs and Services
- Student Savings
- Transfer to University
- Yearly Planning Calendar
- Printable Resources
- Additional On and Off Campus Resources
Please email Dr. Blanca Arteaga, ASB Advisor with any additional student resources we can add to the ASB website.
For further information, questions, or suggestions, please contact the ASB.
Need to take your ASB Card Picture?
If you need to take your ASB card picture, you can visit the ASB office located in the Student Center during scheduled office hours or visit the Admissions and Records Office.